Barons Market Announces Alpine for its Newest Location
Locally grown grocery store says fifth store will open in the spring
SAN DIEGO, January 17, 2014 – Alpine Creek Town Center, owned and managed by Westcore Properties, is pleased to add Barons Market to the great list of tenants at the center.
Barons Market www.baronsmarket.com, a local all-natural grocery store, announces the opening of its fifth location this spring at 1347 Tavern Road in Alpine. A neighborhood market with healthy and affordable foods, Barons is the perfect addition to an active community that has limited grocery options.
“Alpine was one of our most requested new store locations,” says Rachel Shemirani, marketing manager and daughter of Barons Market founder, Joe Shemirani. “This community has a thriving outdoors culture with more hikes and running paths than places to buy healthy, fresh food. We noticed a gap, heard the demand and took advantage of the opportunity to become a part of the community. We are thrilled to be opening our newest location in such a tight-knit neighborhood.”
Key features of Barons Market include:
* Terrific selection of organic, natural and specialty foods.
* Collaboration with local farms to bring customers the best quality and freshest produce.
* Products cost 25 – 30 percent less than traditional supermarkets. No gimmicks, no sales, and no club cards. Just everyday low prices.
* Hot soup bar, fresh salad bar and antipasto bar.
* The selection of over 500 gluten-free items is centralized in one location of the store so gluten sensitive customers can easily find them.
* With over 400 microbrews, it is the go-to craft beer store in San Diego.
* Through store design and product selection, Barons has created a 15-minute shopping selection for busy customers.
Barons Market hired Architect Dan Mortorana and Interior Designer Julie Dugas to transform the 15,000 square feet and bring the brand alive in Alpine. The Mortorana and Dugas collaboration is behind the four existing markets in Point Loma, Rancho Bernardo, Temecula and Wildomar.
With the new location, Barons will bring approximately 25 local jobs to the neighborhood, for which it will prioritize hiring locally from Alpine. Interested applicants can expect a job fair announcement six weeks prior to the opening this spring.
For more information on Barons and the new store, please visit www.baronsmarket.com or follow the Market on Facebook.
BARONS MARKET carries a terrific selection of organic, natural and specialty food at rock bottom prices. They are passionate about value and enthusiastic about passing great deals on to you. Simply good food… simply good prices. www.baronsmarket.com