The ACPG’s Public Facilities, Services and Major Public Policies Subcommittee
The ACPG’s Public Facilities, Services and Major Public Policies Subcommittee will meet on February 20, 2013, 6pm, at the Alpine Community Center, to accept comments and concerns from the public regarding the County of San Diego’s Draft Supplemental EIR (SEIR), prior to the end of the 45-day public review that ends on March 18, 2013. All comments and concerns will be forwarded to the ACPG for their February 2013 meeting, to be submitted to the county. Anyone wishing to review the Draft Supplemental EIR (SEIR) can view it at http://www.alpinecommunitynetwork.com/2013/02/county-releases-environmental-report-on-former-fci-lands/
Alpine Planning Group’s
Public Facilities, Services & Major Public Policy Subcommittee
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 6:00 pm
Alpine Community Center
1830 Alpine Boulevard, Alpine, CA 91901
The public is welcome and highly encouraged to attend
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Members & Accept Statements of Interest for New Members (to be nominated and voted on at ACPG Meeting)
3. Initial Open Public Discussion – The public is invited for items not listed on this Agenda. Any member of the public may address the Public Facilities, Services & Major Public Policy Subcommittee on topics pertaining to Public Facilities, Services & Major Public Policy.
There can be no vote on the public discussions.
4. Items for Discussion & Action of a Recommendation to the Main Body of the Alpine Community Planning Group
a. The County of San Diego’s released their Draft Supplemental EIR (SEIR) for a 45-day public review on February 1, 2013. The environmental analysis for the SEIR is based on the land use map endorsed by the Alpine CPG on April 26 and September 27, 2012. The subcommittee will accept comments and concerns, to forward to the ACPG at their February 2013 meeting, for submission to the county before their March 18, 2013 deadline. Discussion only.
Anyone wishing to review the Draft Supplemental EIR (SEIR) can view it at http://www.alpinecommunitynetwork.com/2013/02/county-releases-environmental-report-on-former-fci-lands/
b. The County of San Diego has released their "Tiered Equine Ordinance Draft EIR" for 45 day Public Review. The subcommittee will accept comments and concerns, to forward to the APG at the February 2013 meeting. All comments must be submitted to the County no later than March 20, 2013 .Discussion and Recommendation.
5. Final Open Public Comment Period (limited to 15 minutes)
6. Announcement of Next Public Facilities Meeting
a. To Be Advised (dependant on work load, but generally bi-monthly)
7. Adjournment of Meeting
Sharmin Self – Chairperson
Public Facilities, Services and Major Public Policy Subcommittee